Thursday, September 15, 2011

Help with my 97 cv joint axle installation?

Just changed my 97 Honda civic CV joint axles and........?

My mechanic put them in now the abs light is now on...I'm assuming they might have given me the axle without abs but is there a way to remedy the problem without bring the part back? I was told it's a ring? Also the old ring couldn't fit on the new axles because it was too wide my mechanic said. Is there a site I can purchase the proper ring?
Help with my 97 cv joint axle installation?
Check on the wheel bearings for a open electrical connection.

The ABS (anti-lock braking system) has no connections on the CV joint/axles.

although the ABS light could be signaling that parts of the braking system could be faulty

have it check out
  • howtobefriendswithagirl
  • how to get a girl with a boyfriend
  •