Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I HAVE A 1998 DODGE DURANGO 4X4 .tHERE IS A NOISE COMING FROM THE LEFT WHEEL AREA..?

I GOT THE RODARS CHANGE ,UPPER AND LOWER BALL JOINTS CHANGED .AXLE CHANGED .CV JOINTS CHANGED.WHEEL BEARINGS CHANGED..I GOT A NEW EVERYTHING.DOES ANYBODY NO WHY HERE A LOUD NOISE WHEN I HIT THE GAS OR TURN RIGHT OR LEFT
I HAVE A 1998 DODGE DURANGO 4X4 .tHERE IS A NOISE COMING FROM THE LEFT WHEEL AREA..?
with all that being done and said you could have gotten a bad part,with the production of today's parts its real easy to get a bad one of anything,all you can do is start checking whats been done to it,it may turn out to be one of the parts you bought,because they were new doesn't mean the wont have a defect in them,it happens all the time,good luck on it.
I HAVE A 1998 DODGE DURANGO 4X4 .tHERE IS A NOISE COMING FROM THE LEFT WHEEL AREA..?
I tell you what i had a 99 and it had a shock and spring mount broke at the top sounds very similar to your situation. GOOD LUCK!!!